We strive to ensure customer satisfaction and have a quality control process in place to review our products. In the exceptional event that you discover a defect, kindly contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item by emailing our friendly customer service officer at email@example.com with your order number, contact details and description of the defect, and we will assist you with the exchange of the item. It would be good if you could also send us a picture of you defect. Should the exact item be out of stock, our customer service officer will liaise with you on the option of a credit voucher or a replacement item from our store.
Terms & Conditions
- Goods sold are non-refundable.
- Any requests for exchange or returns should be notified to Caden & Charles within 7 calendar days upon receipt of the item.
- Returns are accepted strictly for defective items which are unused. Apparels should be unworn and unwashed. Caden & Charles will not be responsible for damages caused by mishandling of the apparels or products for any reasons. For garments, loose threads and removable stains will not be considered as defects.
- For the proper care of our garments, please refer to the laundry tag on each piece of clothing for the appropriate care.
- For the care of the products which we have sold, kindly contact us if you require more information about their care and handling. We strongly encourage all customers to read the instruction manuals provided in the product package to ensure that you are handling the product correctly. We will not be able to accept any returns for refund if the damage is caused by mishandling of the products at customers’ end.
- Apparels or products which have been determined to be defective by us must be returned unused, with all the garment or product tags attached and with their original undamaged packaging, box or wrapping. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund.
- As we envisage to provide superior customer service, if the apparels which you have ordered does not fit your child well, kindly contact us within 7 calendar days of receiving the clothes and shoes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will determine whether an exchange is necessary or required.
- For all return and refunds, postage will be borne by the buyer unless otherwise agreed by Caden & Charles, and the apparels must be returned to us in its original packaging along with their label and products tags intact.
- Caden & Charles will make the final decision and reserve all rights to turn down requests for exchanges or returns.