Say Hello to Pororo and Friends!
Far away on a snow-covered island, there is a small village inside a forest where a group of animals lived. There’s Pororo, the inquisitive and playful penguin; Crong, the naughty little dinosaur; the good-natured polar bear, Poby; the proud and nosy red fox, Eddy; and the gentle beaver, Loopy. They frequently run into trouble with one another, but quickly learn from their mistakes and remain best of friends. In times of joy or need, they are always there for one another.
This award-winning series centres on the lives of Pororo and his friends and their adventures together. Get ready for fun, surprises, humour and meaningful lessons to learn!
- Eddy the Great Inventor Eddy’s newly built robot goes haywire. What is his solution?
- To Tell the Truth… Thanks to Loopy’s stethoscope, Pororo and the others learn that honesty is the best policy.
- Eddy Goes to the Moon Eddy builds a space shuttle to travel to the moon. Does he succeed?
- Bonbon Box Pororo tries to hide his candies, but learns later that sharing them is more fun than eating them alone.
- A Strange Car Pororo takes Eddy’s new car for a spin and almost gets into an accident.
- Cooking Popcorn Pororo messes up Loopy’s popcorn while she is away.
- I Want to Sleep Crong can’t sleep because Pororo snores too loudly. Where can he go?
- Pororo’s Surprise Party Pororo’s friends plan a surprise birthday party for him.
- Mystical Ghost Light Is there a ghost out there? Pororo and Loopy think so.
- A Surprise Box Eddy finds a box and starts tricking his friends with it.
- I am Superpenguin Pororo sets a trap for Loopy so he can ‘save’ her, but his plan backfires.
- Free Pororo Sing-Along
- Para Pam
- It’s Alright
- Mommy Pig, Baby Pig