The first-in-line design that made our name, the Ergobaby Original Carrier has evolved to make it more comfortable than ever. Made of durable cotton canvas with high-density padding and straps that adjust for the perfect mutual fit. It is available in a variety of popular colors and as with all Ergobaby carriers, it keeps baby safe, close, and comfortable while providing you freedom of movement.
Comes additional with the Ergobaby Infant Insert, tailored to meet your baby’s needs, offering an easy-to-use, adjustable, and cozy option to carry your baby from early on. It encourages healthy hips by placing baby in a frog-leg, natural seated position. It also ensures baby’s comfort by contouring around baby’s curved spine, while fully supporting your baby’s head and neck.
- Carrier body: 100% cotton canvas
- Carrier lining: 100% cotton poplin
- Webbing straps: Premium quality, nylon
- Carrier weight: 1.52 lbs / 690 grams
- Usage Range: Carries babies from infancy (7 lbs. / 3.2 kg to 12 lbs. / 5.5 kg with Infant Insert) or up to 4-5 months to maximum 45lbs / 20kgs
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% cotton poplin with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam, expanding from 24” to 45”
- Waist strap: Padded with 1/4” high-density EVA foam, expanding from 26” to 49”
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Small zippered stuff pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Large zippered storage pocket holds your wallet, keys, and mobile phone
- Ergonomic: Proper facing-in spread-squat seating position supports baby’s hip, pelvis, and spinal development
- Carry positions: 3 positions – Front, Back, and Hip carry
- Carrier fit: Adults from 5’ to 6’5” body height (depending on body type, height range may differ).
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.